HUAYUAN can provide the art-of-the-state of high frequency ISO15693 RFID library tag, with the read distance up to 1mtere in grouping reading about ten books. Idea application for documents, books and magazine management and tracking.
RFID tag library automatic identification of borrowings, book classification get easier in the library, which can improve the speed, and data accuracy of circulation and shelving functions, thereby freeing library staff to provide direct service to its users.
Why Use Library RFID Technology?
1. Save employee cost
2. Simplify patron self-check-out / check-in
3. High security and reliability
4. High-speed inventorying and book identify
5. Scan multiples at a time with high accuracy reading
Physical and Environment Specifications of RFID Tag for Books:
Face Stock Material: Paper or White PET
Antenna: Etching AL
Antenna Size: 45× 45mm
Finished label Size: 50× 50mm
Storage: -10°C to +75°C / 50%±10%RH
Operating: -25°C to +50°C / 20%±60%RH
Shelf Life: 1 year at 23±5°C / 50%±10%RH), un-seal the vacuum bag and avoid direct sunlight exposure.
Reference Packing: vacuumed packing in ESD bag; 1,000±100 Pcs/roll, 8rolls/ctn.
IC’s Parameter of RFID library Tag:
Frequency (MHz): HF 13.56MHz
Protocols Standards: ISO15693
IC Type: ICOE SLI, ICODE SLIX, ICODE SLIX2
Data Retention ( Years) 50
Write Endurance (Cycles) 100 000
HUAYUAN Library RFID Tag Advantage:
1. Various size tag designs available
2. Customize RFID shape design capability
3. AFI Encoding and printing
4. Rich experience in RFID library tags manufacture
5. State-of-the-art tag manufacturing capabilities
6. Customized production development ability
Contact us to find professional support.